SET work encompasses on programme related to protected area resources management in Sabah.
Read more Background
Advocacy & Professional Services
SET offers both advocacy and professional services related to conservation, tourism and protected area resource management.
Programmes & Activities
Activities and programme encompass environmental and conservation related including awareness, capacity building, environmental education and supporting scientific research in Sabah.
- Internship Programme (April 7, 2021)
- SMART Training (April 7, 2021)
- DaMaI Initiative: Patrolling (Enforcement & Monitoring) (March 10, 2021)
- 29th International Congress for Conservation Biology on 21-25 July 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2019 Society of Wetland Scientists (Asia Chapter) and Korean Wetlands Society Joint Meeting on 19-22 August in Suncheon City, Republic of Korea